Monday, February 15, 2010

About the Artist

Welcome to Milk & Honey!

Exodus 3:8 - “So I have come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up for that land to a good and large land, to a land flowing with milk and honey . . .”

Copy of new do!

My name is Kristin and I am so happy to have you here!  I love Jesus Christ first and foremost and am grateful to Him for giving up His life so that I can have eternal life!!  I am a stay at home mom of two beautiful little girls and I am married to the love of my life.  We live in Texas in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. 

I have been sewing and crocheting since I was about 15 years old.  My little business started out as Snow Day Designs back in 2002.  After a name change in 2009 and many new products, I decided to finally take my chances and start an online store.  Up to this point, my creations have only been seen in baby showers and during family Christmases, so I’m excited to bring them to you!

I hope you enjoy the website and please contact me with any questions.  Everything is custom made and many more custom features can usually be added.  Also, check out my craft/recipe blog at

www.whathappensatnaptime.blogspot.com.

Become a follower so that you can be entered in some giveaways now and then!

Contact me at kakalderman@verizon.net

 

1 comment:

  1. Kristin,
    Your work is amazing! You have a great talent and will do well with this! I love your baby clothes and collegiate items. Can't wait to make my first of many orders!\

    Becky Latham

    ReplyDelete